A flat or apartment is a great housing option, as cost of living in apartment is less in a flat accommodation compared to an independent villa.
One of the main advantage of living in a flat or apartment is the availability of several layers of added security, especially in a big residential complex. Modern building now has a CCTV cameras near the entrance, and in the lobby of each floor.
Due to the shortage of space, a flat or apartment has a limited scope to follow a vastu principles.
Vastu defects in the Apartment or Flat
1. Missing corner (North-East, South-East, South-West )
2. Extended corner (North-West, South-East, South-West)
3. Kitchen in the North east or south west
4. Toilet in the North-East or South-West or North
5. Kitchen, Toilet or pillar in the center of the house
6. Pillar or tree in front of door
7. Location of main door in negative direction
8. Location of bedroom in north-east or south-east
9. Slope of flooring towards south east or south west
10. Beam above the bed
11. Dining or bedroom below a toilet of upper floor
12. Bedroom above the kitchen of the lower floor
13. Negativity in the house
14. Mirror reflecting a bed
Send your house plan for free recommendations via email or whatsapp on 9967433501 Contact Now
We're Here To Help!
5076, 3rd floor, Rustomjee Eaze Zone Mall, Malad West
Mumbai - 400064
M-S: 10am - 6.30pm