A flat or apartment is a great housing option, as the cost of living in an apartment is less in a flat accommodation compared to an independent villa.
One of the main advantages of living in a flat or apartment is the availability of several layers of added security, especially in a big residential complex. The modern building now has CCTV cameras near the entrance and in the lobby of each floor.
Due to the shortage of space, a flat or apartment has a limited scope to follow Vastu principles.
Vastu Defects in the Apartment or Flat
1. Missing Corner (North-East, South-East, South-West )
2. Extended Corner (North-West, South-East, South-West)
3. Kitchen in the North-East or South-West
4. Toilet in the North-East or South-West or North
5. Kitchen, Toilet, or Pillar in the Center of the House
6. Pillar or Tree in Front of the Main Door
7. Location of the Main Door in a negative direction
8. Location of Bedroom in North-East or South-East
9. Slope of Flooring Towards South-East or South-West
10. Beam above the Bed
11. Dining or Bedroom below the Toilet on the upper floor
12. Bedroom above the Kitchen of the Lower Floor
13. Negativity in the House
14. Mirror Reflecting a Bed
Kindly check out each link and there are simple and easy to follow tried & tested result oriented Vastu remedies for your apartment & flat which you can simply buy and install on your home/house/flat/apartment.
Send Us Your House Plan for Free Recommendations via WhatsApp on 9967433501 Contact Now